Monday, August 31, 2009

Noted Book-Reviewer Asks Authors to Send Books in BookBuzzr Format

Today were super-delighted by the words of noted book reviewer (and author of 14 books) - Yvonne Perry. In her blog entry, she says, "I love their features so much, I’ve had all my books made into flip-books ... When you send me a book review to include in WITS monthly e-zine, I would appreciate it if you provide an image of your book or the code for your BookBuzzr flip page. I won’t be able to include it in the newsletter, but I will use it when posting on our e-zine blog. It would greatly enrich the visitor’s experience."

Below is a sample of one of Yvonne's 14 books. You can check out more books on her fReado profile.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this on your blog. I'm thrilled to have found this terrific feature and YOU!

    ReplyDelete